Position : Sales Executive
Knoppys Digital Limited was setup in 2015 to cope with an ever growing demand on Development Services and to target a gap in the Digital Marketing industry for Web Developers.
Our primary services are Web Development, Web Hosting and HTML Email Marketing. We deliver these through various platforms but for the most part we provide custom WordPress Websites to leading Web Marketing Agencies around the UK.
As well as taking on a new Web Developer we are also looking to take on a Sales Executive who can drive sales into the Development team and at the same time, increase brand awareness in not only the local area but further afield as well.
The successful candidate will not only receive any training that is required to bring them up to speed on the technologies, products and services we offer but also benefit from a target driven bonus package, paid millage and a Google Adwords Training course.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and simple covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we carry with us an impressive list of high class clients, we are a family business and a down to earth team, we expect to be joined by those with a similar fun and enthusiastic attitude.
The candidates responsibilities would be:
- To operate out of our office in Chirk.
- To visit clients at their own locations and lead Sales meetings in our function suite on site.
- To follow up leads generated by management via telephone and email.
- To generate their own sales leads through personal and business networking.
- To generate sales leads through telephone and email marketing.
- Researching suitable companies to pitch to.
- Pitching sales opportunities.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Pass completed project scopes onto the development team ready for production.
The successful candidate will show the following skills:
- Be totally driven to succeed and show enthusiasm with every successful sale.
- Have an analytical mind and be able to solve problems.
- A keen interest in business.
- Confidence in dealing with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability take responsibility and handle pressure.
- Be target driven.
- Computer literate with experience using spreadsheets and word documents. (You will not need any experience in Web Development or Design for this job).
- The ability to learn how to use additional computer software such as (not required as full training will be given):
- QuickBooks – for simple invoicing
- ActiveCollab – for Project and Time Management.
- Full driving license and own transport is essential (all travel expenses paid).
What’s in it for you:
- Pro Rata minimum wage with 25% bonus on anything over target every month.
- All your travel expenses paid.
- Invitation to all the local industry events.
- Experience and training with the worlds leading Website CMS, a widely recognised skill that can be taken to many jobs.
- Part of a local growing enterprise.
- Paid training for Google Adwords.
- Free meals out with the team and like minded colleagues.
- 1 Duvet day a month where you can call in and without any required reason whatsoever, take a day off (conditions apply).
Hours: 24 Hours a week – 9am – 3pm. Days to suit applicant.
Salary: Minimum wage paid Pro Rata.
Bonus: 10% of all sales over target.