Position : Junior Web Developer
Knoppys Digital Limited was setup in 2015 to cope with an ever growing demand on Development Services and to target a gap in the Digital Marketing industry for Web Developers.
Our primary services are Web Development, Web Hosting and HTML Email Marketing. We deliver these through various platforms but for the most part we provide custom WordPress Websites to leading Web Marketing Agencies around the UK.
As well as taking on a new Sales Executive we are also looking to take on a Web Developer who can assist with the delivery of Digital products and services to our clients.
The successful candidate will receive any training that is required to bring them up to speed on the technologies, products and services we offer.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and simple covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we carry with us an impressive list of high class clients, we are a family business and a down to earth team, we expect to be joined by those with a similar fun and enthusiastic attitude.
The candidates responsibilities would be:
- To operate out of our office in Chirk.
- To work to plans and briefs provided.
- To be able to take instruction from our CRM in the form of Tasks and Milestones.
- Communicate their progress on projects to the client in a professional manner.
The successful candidate will show the following skills:
- Advanced if not at least compliant HTML, CSS and a working knowledge of PHP.
- Bootstrap would be an advantage.
- Familiarity / some experience with building custom WordPress themes.
- Familiarity / some experience with building websites from premium themes.
- Familiarity / some experience with creating single HTML pages.
- Be totally driven to succeed and show enthusiasm with every successful project.
- Have an analytical mind and be able to solve problems.
- A keen interest in WordPress and problem solving.
- Confidence in dealing with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability take responsibility and handle pressure.
- Be target driven.
What’s in it for you:
- Pro Rata minimum wage with 15% bonus on anything over target every month.
- All your travel expenses paid.
- Experience and training with the worlds leading Website CMS, a widely recognised skill that can be taken to many jobs.
- Part of a local growing enterprise.
- Free meals out with the team and like minded colleagues.
- 1 Duvet day every 2 months where you can call in and without any required reason whatsoever, take a day off (conditions apply).
Hours: 24 Hours a week – 9am – 3pm. Days to suit applicant.
Salary: Minimum wage paid Pro Rata.
Bonus: 15% of all sales over target.